Used without arguments, displays a list of all members related to the organization the current project belongs to, grouped by their role.
ks orga [flags]
-h, --help help for orga
Options inherited from parent commands
-c, --config string config file (default is $HOME/.config/keystone/keystone.yaml) --debug debug output --env string environment to use instead of the current one -q, --quiet make the output machine readable -s, --skip skip prompts and use default
- ks - A safe system for developers to store, share and use secrets.
- ks orga add - Creates a new organization
- ks orga manage - Manage your subscription
- ks orga member - Lists members of an organization
- ks orga private - Toggles an organization privacy
- ks orga project - Lists projects from organization
- ks orga rename - Renames an organization
- ks orga upgrade - Ugrade an organization plan to a paid one